I came up with this recipe for 3 reasons. First was that I wanted to make a cake with box mix of crushed pineapple cake mix. Second reason was that I didn’t wanna use the hand mixer, just to make my job easy :-). The third reason is to make this dessert simple yet tasty and wanted to add fruits and didn’t want it to look like cake.
So here is this wonderful crumb cake which satisfied all my reasons, and proved myself that I am not stubborn (for reasons), but came with a new recipe. This recipe was so good, I bet you guys have to try this.
Blueberries contain anthocyanins, other antioxidant pigments and various phytochemicals possibly having a role in reducing risks of some diseases, including inflammation and certain cancers.
1 box mix of Crushed Pineapple Upside down cake which comes with a package of brown sugar, cake mix and crushed pineapple can (makes the job easy)
1 box Blueberries washed
1 stick Unsalted Butter
1. Preheat the oven as per the instructions on the box.
2. Melt 2 tbsp butter in the baking dish, sprinkle the brown sugar and add the crushed pineapple and blueberries spreading all even.
3. Now sprinkle all of the cake mix and even it out.
4. Melt rest of the butter, and now pour it oven the cake mix evenly
5. Bake it for about 30-40 mins or until done.
6. Your wonderful, easy and fruity crumb cake is ready to eat. You can serve this with your choice of fruits (pineapple and blueberry) or with Ice cream or with whipped cream or just eat it like this.