2 1/4 cups Gluten Free flour (I used Pamela’s Wheat Free and Gluten Free Flour)
1 tsp Baking powder
4 tbsp Butter (Melted)
1/3 cup Sugar
2/3 cups Milk/Water (I used Milk)
1/2 Dried Cranberries (I have tried the same recipe with raisins/currants too – so it’s your choice, you can use any dried fruits or nuts instead)
1. Preheat oven 375F.
2. Mix in the flour, sugar, baking powder, then mix the dried cranberries.
3. In an another bowl mix butter, milk/water and egg and add it to the flour mixture.
4. Mix until just blended, make sure you don’t over mix.
5. Now just spoon it over a baking sheet making sure that each scone batter is 2 inches apart.
6. Bake it for about 15-17 mins.
7. You can enjoy these warm scones with a dollop of butter on top.