1 block Paneer (20-30 bite size pieces)
2-3 Garlic Pods chopped
1/4 inch ginger chopped
1 Onion cubed
1 Red Bell Pepper cubed
1 Orange Bell Pepper cubed
1 Yellow Bell Pepper cubed
Note: Can use any choice of Bell Peppers, even Green which I didn’t have for my recipe.
1 small Tomato chopped
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
3-4 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1/2 tsp White Pepper powder
1/4-1/2 tsp Red Chili Flakes
1 Jalapeno Pepper sliced (optional)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Tbsp Oil
1. If planning to make paneer at home. Visit my page for the recipe of Homemade Paneer. Else store bough just works fine. If using frozen, make sure you thaw it before using it.
2. In an non-stick pan, add a little bit of few drops of oil, and place the paneer cubes and roast it to be lightly golden brown on all sides. If should only take few mins all together.
3. In another pan, add rest of the oil, when it’s medium hot add ginger and stir it for few secs, then add garlic and again stir it for few more secs.
4. Now add tomato and cook it until all the water is gone and it’s soft.
5. Add the onions, and all the peppers and little bit salt. Stirring it occassionally on medium high flame. Make sure the onion is translucent and the pepper are 1/2 cooked but still crunchy.
6. Now add the pepper powder and rest of the salt, tomato ketchup and worcestershire sauce and cook it until the sauce gets little thick, sprinkle some water if needed, else it should be fine.
7. Once the sauce is little thick add the paneer cubes and mix well, making sure the paneer does not break and also at the same time, all the paneer should be coated with sauce.
8. Keep stirring occasionally for few more minutes and off the flame and enjoy this as a side dish or even just like a snack. 🙂