Butter with Seeds and not Nuts?? Yes, you heard it right…am not nuts and am not using one either 😉
My journey to healthy and clean eating continues, while am learning new things too and this recipe is one of that experiments that I am into this time and for the first time (of course first time right lol).
well I don’t have much to write today, just cos of the gloomy weather and busy days. So let’s quickly hop on the recipe and the pics (trying to get back to my little knowledge on food photography). 🙂
I am writing two other variations that can be made to the base Pumpkin seed butter, you can also experiment with other flavors too.
- 2 Cups Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place the pumpkin seeds on baking sheet and spread evenly and bake it for 20 mins or until toasted.
- While it's little warm, add these seeds to the blender/mixer and pulse every few mins until you get smooth thick butter consistency similar to other nut butters.
- You can add honey/coconut palm sugar/regular sugar with un sweetened cocoa powder to make it chocolate pumpkin seed butter
- You can add maply syrup and cinnamon to the pumpkin seed butter
- get creative and experiment with different flavors to the base recipe and njoy.