Serves 6, Makes 1 Loaf/12 Slices
Nutritional Info: 145 cals per serving, 25.7grams Carbs, 2.7grams Fat, 4.6grams Protein
It’s been a long time since I even looked into by blog. So in the process of coming back, I thought this post will make consistent and try to make time for the same.
Recently I am into counting calories and macros, so apart from trying new recipes I want to include Nutritional Information as well. Well at least I will try. 🙂
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tb Quinoa Flour ( I just powdered flour from regular quinoa, you can use store bought instead)
- 1/3 Cup Quinoa Flakes
- 2 Ripe Bananas mashed
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup/Agave
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix all dry ingredients and whisk.
- Mash the bananas in a different bowl, add egg and maple syrup and whisk well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, combine it just until mixed.
- Line a baking loaf pan or any other baking pan and pour the batter and bake it for around 20-25 mins or until done.
- I doubled the ingredients to make two loafs